Sign up for the SITC newsletter, and you’ll get some really cool free stuff.
Here’s what you get for signing up:
1. My E-book – The Less Stressful Evaluation
A brief explanation of the California State Standards for Teachers.
2. “A Teacher’s Heart” an original SITC design poster.
Here’s a printable PDF version of a design that you can print out on your personal printer. It’s free just for signing up.
3. “Two Rules of Respect” a poster for your classroom.
Here’s a poster that I created for your classroom based on one my more popular posts: Classroom Management – You Only Need Two Rules
4. Resource Guide: 5 Top Secret Tricks to Get the Class Quiet Without Having To Raise Your Voice.
5. Dear Substitute Letter – This is a cover letter that you can leave for your sub, just to remind him/her to take care of your students. See the post I wrote for it here.
6. Resource Guide: 7 Ways to Keep Boredom Out of Your Classroom
I will never give out your email addresses to anybody. This is just my way of connecting in a more personal way with new teachers who are looking for more success in their classrooms.
Please sign up today, and you’ll not only get the above e-book, posters, and access, but you’ll also be notified when I post another tip or strategy that you can use in your classroom.
Feel free to unsubscribe at any time, but please don’t, because that would break my heart. : )
Thank you again,