Sign up for the SITC newsletter, and you’ll get some really cool free stuff.
Here’s what you get for signing up:
1. My E-Book: 101 Practical Tips and Strategies for New Teachers
Here is a compilation of tips and strategies that I’ve collected over the years, mainly through trial and error.
I’ve broken the e-book into several sections including:
Connecting with Students
These are practical tips and strategies that you can start using tomorrow in your classrooms.
2. My E-book – The Less Stressful Evaluation
A brief explanation of the California State Standards for Teachers.
3. “A Teacher’s Heart” an original SITC design poster.
Here’s a printable PDF version of a design that you can print out on your personal printer. It’s free just for signing up.
4. “Two Rules of Respect” a poster for your classroom.
Here’s a poster that I created for your classroom based on one my more popular posts: Classroom Management – You Only Need Two Rules
5. Resource Guide: 5 Top Secret Tricks to Get the Class Quiet Without Having To Raise Your Voice.
I will never give out your email addresses to anybody. This is just my way of connecting in a more personal way with new teachers who are looking for more success in their classrooms.
Please sign up today, and you’ll not only get the above e-book, posters, and access, but you’ll also be notified when I post another tip or strategy that you can use in your classroom.
Feel free to unsubscribe at any time, but please don’t, because that would break my heart. : )
Thank you again,