Sign up for the SITC newsletter, and you’ll get some really cool free stuff.
Here is what you get just for signing up:
1. My E-book – The Less Stressful Evaluation
A brief explanation of the California State Standards for Teachers.
2. “A Teacher’s Heart” an original SITC design poster.
Here’s a printable PDF version of a design that you can print out on your personal printer. It’s free just for signing up.
3. “Two Rules of Respect” a poster for your classroom.
Here’s a poster that I created for your classroom based on one my more popular posts: Classroom Management – You Only Need Two Rules
4. Resource Guide: 5 Top Secret Tricks to Get the Class Quiet Without Having To Raise Your Voice.
5. Dear Substitute Letter – This is a cover letter that you can leave for your sub, just to remind him/her to take care of your students. See the post I wrote for it here.
6. Resource Guide: 7 Ways to Keep Boredom Out of Your Classroom
7. E-Book: Being Amazing – Practical Tips and Strategies for New Teachers Who Want to Have a Greater Impact on the Lives of Their Students
8. The Discount Code to get free access to my Udemy Course – Success In The Classroom – Beyond the Basics.
9. The Free Shipping Discount Code for any item in my SITC T-Shirt page. – If you purchase any of the SITC T-Shirts, you can get free shipping by using the code that you’ll receive. You can check out the t-shirt by clicking here.
I will never give out your email addresses to anybody. This is just my way of connecting in a more personal way with teachers who are looking for more success in their classrooms.
Please sign up today, and you’ll not only get the above, but you’ll also be notified when the SITC blog is updated.
Feel free to unsubscribe at any time, but please don’t, because that would break my heart.
Thank you again,