I am encouraging any teacher who wants to take a stand against teacher mediocrity to take the Amazing Teacher Pledge!
If you can make and keep the following 10 promises, I believe you will be that amazing teacher that your students need and deserve.
1. I promise to create amazing lesson plans.
2. I promise to keep learning.
3. I promise to communicate with parents.
4. I promise to be my students’ source of praise.
5. I promise to not “lose it” in the classroom.
6. I promise to avoid negative teachers.
7. I promise to be in a good mood every day.
8. I promise to give students a fresh start every day.
9. I promise to not allow any student to fail my class.
10. I promise to adopt every student in my class.
Click here to download your copy of my ebook based on these promises.
Here are some teachers who have taken the pledge:
Bonnie – Milwaukee, WI
Jesse – York Haven, PA
Comments: “I really appreciate #10!!”
Dawn – Hustisford, WI
4K-12 General and Vocal Music
Comments: “I strive every day to be the best teacher I can be!! I want to be an amazing teacher!!”
Kelli – Chapel Hill, NC
S. Kelly – Sarasota, Florida
Lisa – Newark, Delaware
Comments: “Love this pledge! Sometimes you need a reminder!”
Kim – Rocky Mount, NC
Comments: “Thank you for your inspiration. I want to be an amazing teacher.”
Michele – Nevada
Comments: “In my last year of teaching I want to be an amazing teacher.”
Sharon – Alpharetta, Georgia
7, 8th grade
Comments: “I want to be an amazing Teacher!”
Joan – Panama City, FL
Lisa– New Albany, IN
Krystal – Dallas, TX
Comments: “I’ll do my best to live up to this pledge.”
Christy Gallegos – Texas
Van Anh Tran – San Jose, CA
Take the Pledge!
Download your copy of my new book, “How to Nail the Teacher Interview: What school administrators are looking for in a new teacher” Click Here!